Saturday, January 13, 2007

I placed the order

Well, I finally did it...I placed the order for the continuous glucose monitoring system from minimed late December. That is the good news. The bad news is that I was notified it could up to 3 months to receive. It is unbelievable that after one full year of production, that they could still have a 3 month waiting list.

I placed the order online, and didn't even receive a confirmation via email. Seems strange, so I called to verify my order was received and that my doctor's prescription was in order.
None the less, I'm very excited and anxiously await the notification. I hope it's what I'm expecting, or it's going to be returned within the 30 day period.

I will keep everyone posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home