Saturday, August 4, 2007

Sensors have arrived!

After 2 weeks, I finally received my minimed glucose sensors. Of course, it was a rough ride. My sensor package was mis-sorted by UPS, so my overnight delivery took over the weekend. Instead of ordering my normal 4 pack, I ordered the 10 pack (just in case this backorder thing is a trend).

Normally, I have never wasted a sensor. But, this time after inserting the sensor, it bled quite a bit. This prohibited me from putting the IV tape over the unit right away. One hour later, the blood ruined the tape on the sensor, and it pulled out (just was I was going to put on the IV tape)....arg....there went $35 on a wasted sensor. Oh well, I'm just glad to have it back.

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2008 at 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know with my regular pump if the adheasive or something messed up and I called them they would send me one for free you might check with them and see if they can do that for you since you wated so long to get them...anything is worth a try

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home